Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbrett

In my experience PPC has a number of advantages.
- Your campaign can be up and running in one day.
- If you track it correctly it is measurable
- Once you tie your PPC campaign back to your business goals it is very scalable. If you are spending €10 on a PPC campaign to make €20 back then you should keep building and expanding the campaign.

Alot is written about understanding technically how to manage a Google Adwords campaign but for me the most important area is understanding the relationship between your CPC, your Conversion rate and how much you earn per desired action (be it commission etc). Once you understand this your PPC campaign will be successful.

I disagree a little with the idea that PPC is good for short term traffic. I completely agree that SEO is paramount to a succesful online campaign and your margins do improve once you are performing well in organic search but if your PPC campaign is returning well then I would also keep this running.

rosstaylor345

PPC can make good amount of traffic to your site and you can also make money with this technique with every click you get salaried.

jeffscott

PPC provides fast pace results in which you can determine the most effective ad that can bring possible conversions for your brand.

Some of the advantages of pay per click are:
1.Cost effective
2.Fast:The result can be seen fast.
3.Training resources
4.Measurable:The ad campaigns are done carefully for measurable results.

lynsofia

PPC also was known as Pay-Per-Click. It is an internet advertising module used to get direct traffic to the website. In PPC, An Advertiser pays a publisher when the Ad is clicked. It is basically a method of buying visits to your websites rather than earning the visits organically.
Pay-Per-Click Marketing is one of the greatest online advertising tools. PPC is relevantly important for your business.

- Pay For Only The Clicked Ads
- Budget Control
- Run Targeted Ads
- Immediate and Consistent Traffic
- Quicker Results
- Get Higher ROI
- Apply GEO Targeting and Ads Scheduling
- PPC Benefits Your SEO Strategy

Some of the advantages of pay per click advertising includes:
1.Cost effective
The payment is done when people clicks on the advertisement.
2.Demographic based client selection
The clients can be selected based on the demography
3.Quick result

Last edited by a moderator:

lynsofia

PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
There are following benefits of Run PPC Campaign-
- Cost-Effective
- Result Easily Measurable
- Trackable Information
- Increase Traffic
- Get Quick Results
- Improve Sells & Brand Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.