mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
What are you reading at the moment (non-work related) ?

I'm currently working my way through the Harry Potter collection :)

EdenWeb

I'm reading this (excuse the affiliate links!)
The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, - Hugely interesting stuff. Have to admit, some of it left me a little lost. I can see why the authors and Dan Brown were in court recently.

Also trying to brush up on some cooking skills so I am picking through Ainsley Harriott and some Nigel Slater too. I like the 2 lad's books because they generally have recipies where the ingredients don't sound like potions from Oblivion or Morrowind!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm currently working my way through everything by James Rollins. I picked up one of his novel by accident a few weeks and I've been hooked. They're a bit like Clive Cussler...

figment

Just finished Ian M Banks Against a dark sky. A bit disappointed compared to his other work. Just started the time travellers wife and hooked already.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've started reading Andalus, which is about the Moorish influence on contemporary Spain.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Finished Andalus and about 3/4 way through the first of the Narnia books - The Magician's Nephew

n3tFl0w

Just about to finish the Commonwealth Saga by hamilton. Excellent. Never read anything else by him so I'll buy some more of his stuff. Also have a couple of Pratchett books in the queue to be read. Too much to do!! that's why I also have another book in the queue called the 4 hour workweek. hopefully I'll be able to adapt some of his ideas.

jaibin

I am a fan of good books. I read almost all type of books. But i like fantasy novels very much. My favorite book is The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein. This book was written during the word war II. It is translated into many languages and make a film related to this book.

I am currently reading "The last Lecture" by Randy Pausch and Jeffery Zaslow.
I have already read all 7 books of Harry Potter and have also seen all 5 movies too.
I am a die hard fan of Harry Potter. J.K.Rowling is amazing.. what creativity!
And apart from that of course my college syllabus books.