Status
Not open for further replies.

caminowebmaster

best of luck - i am the opposite, I have said to the other half one last year in Dublin - too much noise and dirt - maybe just getting old. And not too sure if she is listening or not...

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
I'm torn on the offices thing to be honest ... I'd love an office ... but I tend to hate the distractions that occur in them.

If I was actually going to expand then I'd be all on for getting one.
Its an extra expense I don't need right now ... and I tend not to meet customers too much ...

I was looking into the coworking thing ... and I'm just not sure if its the right environment or not ... may give it a go at a later date though

Where would you be moving to if not dublin ? :)

caminowebmaster

We have a place in the Czech Republic - my dream to live there, it is about an hour from Prague - where I lived for a year or so.

This does cause business problems though, so it might be south Dublin instead! The next year will tell. It is a much better environment over there for children, I grew up on the edge of Glasgow and it was good to have lots of space to run free. And we have enough money from ads on others site to live there quite easily, anyway, back to writing about accounting this morning - god I hated it when I worked in it and it is just as hard to write on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.