Status
Not open for further replies.

synapsis

I like the niche that your going for. As for the site, it unfortunately looks like a throwback to 1994. I would recommend redoing the logo as it doesn't really add much of a professional edge to the site. It looks as if the content on the site is all thrown around as well without any real thought as to where it was placed. I would recommend that you take all the products which you are selling at the bottom of the page and bring them right up front. Then take all the text that you have at the top and put it below it. If people want they will scroll down, but if your looking to push product you need to get that in front of people's faces as soon as they hit the site.

accesskeys

Thanks for taking your time to lok at my site and I apreiacte your comments to.
I will have a look at making a few changes over the next while to see what I can do.
Thanks
Colm

miles2152

Move the Cross Keys and the Keso logos under the categories on the side bar. Remove the business card style photo and move the text up on the page. Add h1 and h2 tags for your appropriate keywords, ans move the bullet items below the text in two columns under the heading of Services Provided. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.