Add Blacknight .ie Domain Search to your Firefox browser :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
I have been using the godaddy search bar to search for domains for a while now but I got annoyed at not having the .ie option.

So I said I'd go write a little application to do the same with Blacknight domain search, I have been using it for a while now and it all seams fine so I thought some of you might find it helpful.

Just go here Add Blacknight .ie Domain Search to your Firefox browser .:. Weeno Media .:. Weeno Ltd. click add and it will add Blacknight domain search to the list of search engines in the Firefox search bar in the top right like this. No need to specify a domain when searching either just a word it will search for .ie, .com,.net, .org, .biz, .info, .co.uk, .tv, .mobi, .be and .me.uk and any others that Michele adds as it just directs you to the default Blacknight Domain search page.

davidbehan

If you've got the google toolbar installed, you can drop the search into that and it then appears in the google search dropdown. I've been using it for months! :D

I also have istockphoto and the way back machine search added.

See my screenshot as I type! :D

Rgds, Dave

Tom

If you've got the google toolbar installed, you can drop the search into that and it then appears in the google search dropdown. I've been using it for months! :D

Wow, that's pretty cool, didn't know you could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.