Status
Not open for further replies.

baglady

Hi,

How many links is it necessary to add each week, is 2 enough or should I be trying to add more (taking up a lot of time). Is it useful to add images to flickr.com and have a link on my own website, does google notice this and does it help to have a video of the property on youtube.

Sorry about all the question, but I was number 2 on google.com on Monday & Tuesday for 'guest house dublin' and now I've moved to 2nd page!!!

Thanks
BL

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
depending on what the links are ... yes / no

High quality links will be worth more and I don't think you can really put a tally on how many links you should be adding every week can you ..

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Building search engine position and rank takes time. You'll find that your site's position may move up and down quite a bit and may never fully stabilise.

MickyWall

Add the video and images to Google Local.
Add the video to your website, not least for the user's experience.
Keep on, keep on building quality links to your site.
Submit your site to relevant niche directories in your industry, both for link popularity and ranking effect.
Get reviews on your guesthouse.
DMOZ, Yahoo?

I had a quick glance at your cached text to see what Google saw.
I'm not sure if you used the correct HTML tags, ie headings etc. You might want to think about this.

Offer to put us all up for the next Webmaster Meetup for free and we'll all link to you like crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.