After Dark Sensations Lingerie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron

Your Link is much appreciated ;)

A few things that strike me immediately.

- I do like the content

- The baby blue is a little off putting, what about red velvet or sultry pink, maybe a little more, well burlesque like, the domain suits that.

- Add some padding to your central div, the text is also too small, I prefer left to right or justify text aligns, but thats your own preference.

- Update copyright to 2008

- Add contact number more prominantly, some people still do use websites for browsing, and calling numbers.

- Any chance of buying another shorter domain for flyers, etc, could you get AfterdarkSensations.co.uk for example. Also if you want to sell into the republic, try to get a .ie as well, it can redirect to the exact same place.

- Again I find it just a little too bright, not very, well "sexy" for the buyer or the occassional brave man/woman seeking more "dirty" fun... sorry I'm getting carried away, but certainly tone it a bit darker.

- I would seriously push the "burlesque" type keywords, I know lots of women who would feel weird about searching "erotic lingerie"

Other than that I wish you the best of luck. Be a little careful with consumer law if selling into the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.