Building Links Indirectly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Let's say I want to promote a site, but I don't want to link to it directly from my other sites or blogs, what could I do to get links to it?

louie

3 way linking.
I was looking into that recently.

Gavin

Directory submissions work for me but it involves time and patience.

Once a month I would find a bunch of free directories checking for quality factors. I would submit to about 20-30 of them rotating the title keywords. Some get rejected and some useless but for the most part the majority actually provide a good link back.

Seodude

I came across these guys just now
http://www.onewaylinkexchange.net/

not sure if it's any good , but is this something you are looking for ?

Ok stay well away, why? well i checked them out and found out that they are pants!
  1. you sign up
  2. you pay $10 a month for 100 links (other members)
  3. they only have 300 or more links
  4. none of them are of any use because they too are pants links
  5. it's quick fix with no benefit
So paul stay away from those sites

Seodude

glengara

Depends on a number of factors, apart from the usual links schemes "link bait" seems the current buzzword for "natural" links, and probably JSs' contextual blog links for non. Or you could identify up to a dozen sites and create specific content that could be linked to/links to them, highly focused recips linking to specific topical content will always have some value, IMO...

Gavin

Always try your best to stay away from Link exchange programs. I bet Google keeps a very close eye on them and try to detect people who buy their links for ranking. Take the V7N program, within a number of days of launching Matt Cutts was quick to step in and speak up about it (unfairly though).

If you are going to do a link exchange go it alone but plan it carefully. Also, the more sites you have the more easier it will be to gain more that could be of great quality.

Have you thought about buying blog posts? I don't mean from crap blogs created solely for selling links. There are bloggers out there that can drop a link into a post without giving the game away.

Status
Not open for further replies.