Status
Not open for further replies.

roezer

Looks good it Needs Something like Events I sang at Have you Any Videos of your singing?

robototitico

Hi roezer,
Thanks for your help,

I was going to put that info in the testimonials section. Something like..

"Thanks so much, blah blah blah," - John Smith

And underneath a simple photo slideshow

roezer

Good Idea and When you Make a Slideshow Upload it to Slideshare so you will Reach a Bigger Audience

blueark

Looks good, you can find all the important information. I found the music player a bit unreliable though: maybe it's just me, but after trying it in 4 different browsers, I somehow got one of the songs to play once, but couldn't repeat it. Anyone else having that problem?

roezer

Yes I am Getting that Problem now in Opera and Firefox I think you might want to Put another Player it seems to FF and RW but not Play

robototitico

No, the player works fine. I just don't have any songs in the playlist yet. Waiting for proper recordings to be finished.

On another note, Is there any SEO advantage in having a second, more descriptive domain name also pointing to the site?

Thanks

roezer

So that's the Problem with the Flash Player. I am Not Sure it would hurt to have another Domain Name Pointing to the Site but I think Google does not like it Very Much.I know what would Help and that's a Follow me On Twitter and Get yourself Listed in Twellow I would make a Second Profile for this and Search for a Few Terms like Engaged,Getting Married and So on.

link8r

Thats a really nice site. Its really neat and easy to use. The flash player and music clip works really well and it sounds great.

You've really done a good job. The page titles are good - you've got the name of the service and the person (personal branding).

The images are nice too and the text reads really well. great to see outbound links on the home page too. The web is all about interlinking.

I think you have an opportunity to take this further by adding more content and maybe some more images and sound clips?

If you're interested in the search engines finding you, you may need to have more content to help them assess what your site is about. They aren't going to be able to enjoy the music clip like we can, so just add more content. You can differentiate yourself in your field by showing some of you expertise and knowledge by demonstrating this on your site. So go into more detail, you won't overpower people!

Best of luck

A

Alan

If you say its a template, why do you want it reviewed? Either you like the template or you don't, am I missing something?

Also have you linked back to the authors site, like they have asked?

sticker

If you say its a template, why do you want it reviewed? Either you like the template or you don't, am I missing something?

Also have you linked back to the authors site, like they have asked?

Thats a bit harsh... The guy used a pre-made template and modified it to suit a client/friend - Why would this be excluded in a review section? He said as much in his first post.

sparky

With the music player, there is a very slight delay to the start of the music which makes you initially think it might not be working. It would be better if the track was edited to start immediately.

The menu items could do with a bullet point before them so they stand out more.

Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.