Free Webroot Spysweeper 1yr Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
downloaded and installed and I got the key via email but can't see where to enter in the fecker. The instructions mention a CD in their activation email.

is it me or am I blind ?

RedCardinal

downloaded and installed and I got the key via email but can't see where to enter in the fecker. The instructions mention a CD in their activation email.

is it me or am I blind ?

Did you download from the link on the activation email?

I know they have a trial version on their site that is crippled.

When you run the installer it should ask you for the key prior to installing.

paul

Ninja
There wasn't any download link, so maybe you do need the CD. The email was
Thank you for choosing to use Webroot Spy Sweeper.

This email includes important information related to your subscription. Please keep it for future reference.

**LICENSE AND ACTIVATION**
Your personalized license code is: SSFF-CVMT-XXXX-XXX-YVDB

This license code is required to activate your subscription. As you install Webroot Spy Sweeper from the CD you received with your magazine, the software will prompt you to enter this code for activation.

Important! This license is for activation on one computer only.

**SUPPORT**
The complimentary Webroot Spy Sweeper subscription you are using does not entitle you to the world-class customer support offered to our paying customers.

RedCardinal

There wasn't any download link, so maybe you do need the CD.
Nuts. I thought they gave the installer in the email. I'm hanging onto my licence for when my current one needs renewal.

Shame - it's a great app. I'm sure the installer will be floating around if they published it in some magazine. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.