Status
Not open for further replies.

DecKen

Give2Get.ie is a new fundraising website in aid of the National Council for the Blind of Ireland. For just €20 you can enter a draw for flights, accomodation and match day tickets to Irelands Euro 2012 group games.

Could you please take a look at the site and let me know if you have any suggestions on how to promote it? Also if you could like the facebook page and maybe enter the draw that would be great :)

Thanks all

Technoir

Hi Ken,

here are the things that struck me:

The page loads very slowly, especially the background image takes about 5 seconds ( i am surfing from germany )
the change in size of the fonts work only in some areas
the navigation is difficult to read, it looks frayed

Greetings!
Michael

youngtag

Hi There, I like the design of the homepage with the stadium in the background and it's a decent concept. I would gravely question your price point of €20 to enter 1 draw. The proof will be in the results, but I would say between €2 - €5 is more realistic. Good luck with it.

DecKen

Thanks for the feedback I have made a few modifications based on the feedback. The entry fee for the draw is set at €20 so we can't change that. Its not that much considering the prizes and the chance of winning.

Thanks again.
Give2Get

Status
Not open for further replies.