Hello From yfs1

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfs1

Hello All,

I stopped by after seeing Cormac (Gavin) was a member here and thopught I would sign up. I currently own several online business's and make my living in that way. I have posted on quite a few forums in the past, being a contributor and moderator at a few more such as Digital Point Forums and SEOChat (Ok, that was back in the day though)

I also publish a blog at Off the Top of My Head which is a mix of off topic posts and entrepeneural. The most popular parts seem to be my Starting an Online Business Tutorial and AdSense Reinstatement Guide. Its a non profit venture which I really enjoy.

I am most interested in posts pertaining to running an online business in Ireland here although I'm sure I will browse the SEO sections. My PHP and HTML coding is absolute rubbish but I am a big champion of outsourcing if you don't have the time to spend on that aspect.

Look forward to posting and reading!

Redfly

Welcome aboard Jason.

I recognize you from DP.

Your AdSense Reinstatement Guide is quite popular on DP (Where complaints about being banned by adsense is also popular) and I remember reviewing it.

BTW, your forum posting bot won't work here. We' re all drunk ;)

yfs1

Ahhh, the joys of getting old :)

You must be making a small fortune selling sig links.

Selling sig links seems to be a new phenom. If I knew it was profitable, I might not have given away my signature for all those years :D

Im still amazed at some of the stuff people manage to sell...it's worse then eBay.

Gavin

Hello All,

I stopped by after seeing Cormac (Gavin) was a member here and thopught I would sign up.

Grrr! I wish Michele had an affiliate signup link. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you have made it over here.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Year.

yfs1

Grrr! I wish Michele had an affiliate signup link. :rolleyes:

Glad to see you have made it over here.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & New Year.
I put you as my refferal so at least you get the pride of knowing you sent me when you look in your control panel ;)

(By the way, all vB boards have an affiliate signup link, its just not publicized on this board)

Status
Not open for further replies.