Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I think I had an account with them or one of the other providers of a similar solution.

paul

Ninja
Tried it on a popular enough blog, but never made above $5. I think they like more American based traffic anyway...
Normally Kontera requires a site have a minimum 500,000 page views per month before being accepted into the program
but you can get around it using John Chow's name [linky]

babyboy808

Yeah I tried them, still have them on a site as I can still see clicks coming in but no idea which. Only made about €30 in about a year I think

Gavin

I have it on 4 pages and seeing a great return, on a U.S based site. I am planning to roll this out on more sites soon enough to see how well it will perform on other niche sites.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I have it on 4 pages and seeing a great return, on a U.S based site. I am planning to roll this out on more sites soon enough to see how well it will perform on other niche sites.
So it works well for US traffic?

Gavin

From what I am seeing yeah. I found a comment left on a blog by someone within Kontera.

sites with traffic from outside the U.S earn lower cpc than sites with traffic from the U.S. This has to do with the fact that most of the merchants and companies who work with us reside in the U.S.

Whats interesting are the mixed opinions on how well they actually perform. I think if you have product based keywords that U.S. sites can advertise with then it will work well. Kinda like the way Chitika is with tech products.

Gavin

That I do agree. I do hope in the future they will push it further across the pond for places like Ireland & UK as its is a good program once you have the right traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.