Meet the Forbairt Media team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
So I've ended up in Madrid for a bit ... back and forth between Dublin and here :) and I'm cracking up ...

So why not meet the team and see the new setup

The office is here

And the desk layout for the moment is ...

K

Kieran

Looks like a typical web design business in Madrid these days.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I still haven't worked out what the cat does apart from posing:

Forbairt

That was from a difficult period in his life when he ... needed the money ... he's not proud of it ... but he has moved on.

Generally though he keeps an ear to the ground

Not to mention being involved in client facing meetings

Is heavily involved in project management and likes to keep a watchful eye over the work

And likes to get involved in the multimedia projects that take place

achieve

That was back in 2006-2007. I wasn't looking for new work at that time, but I did manage to keep all my clients satisifed whilst away. I can't say I worked terribly hard, but did do a few hours most days.

Wifi, Skype, mobile phones, text really did make working remotely quite easy really, and I'm sure it has improved more even since then. At other times there was great satisfaction in carrying out routine work, even when we had no direct AC electricty, and had laptops, wifi antennas, printers (& the fridge for the beer) all running from solar & wind power.

paul

Ninja
nice pics james, I should take a pic of my offce, once I figure out this camera. What do you use for your photos btw ?

Forbairt

nice pics james, I should take a pic of my offce, once I figure out this camera. What do you use for your photos btw ?

Using the FZ28 lumix from Panasonic ... wanted a full dSLR but MEH didn't want the hastle of having 2 - 3 extra lenses .. and so on got the Bridge Camera and very happy with it 18x optical zoom and pretty decent macro shots to boot :)

(FZ28 has now semi been replaced by the FZ38 larger sensor / megapixels)

I must admit I love the Green Lamp thats in my office ... needed to turn on the light this morning .. gives out the same green colour as the Forbairt colours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.