Meeting in Temple Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

auspex

Hi everybody,

I was just looking for people to meet in Temple Bar area, and to have something, a couple of beers. What do you think ?, anybody join this event ?

See you

auspex

Really interesting

Hi there,

Well, why not a meeting ??, people who don't know anything about the others, I think it's more interesting like this because you have many histories which talking about. I think it's a good idea...

Come on, everybody, let's arrange a meeting.

See soy

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
God No!!! :)

Not in or near temple bar for one ...

also ... who on earth are you ... I've never seen posts by you before ...

auspex

Meeting already

Hi again,

It's just that I've just come to Dublin, and, well, I'm looking for the way to meet people, and the best way is to arrange a meeting, don't you think???, you think it's not the best way to meet people?, what do I have to do? any suggestion?

Thanks so much

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Yes, I'm Web Developer, and currently I'm working in Digital CC, as PHP Web Developer...

Well to be honest ... your best bet is as Ken said ... one of the coffee meet ups ...

Alternatively join the community on here a bit make a few posts and get yourself noted slightly so that you're not just a ... hi lets meet up this is my first post ever and I'm a potential (insert appropriate word here)

There'll probably be another bigish IWF meetup in May ?? maybe ... and there are various conferences on that people from on here are attending ...

barcamp in about 2 weeks in Kilkenny CreativeCamp Kilkenny 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.