Multiple Adds, Earning per add breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

garycocs

Hi Lads,
Just wondering if ye can help me here, I've a couple of my own sites which I've adsense on and I've the pub one I run with a friend. Unfortunately I've to use the same adsense account for all of them. Is there an easy way to show how to get a earnings per add? I've messed around with the reoporting tool but that doesnt help, and god only knows what the channels thing is doing :D
Thanks
gary

louie

Create different ads with same code, but split them per channels - giving the channel a meaning name not x1, x2, but websitename_top, websitename_right, etc...

paul

Ninja
OOPS.. trying to click the quick reply and nonimated louie, not to worry it was a good post.

You can also separate AdSense reports wrt to URLs, which I use in conjunction with channels. Sadly none of these work retroactively.

garycocs

Woo hoo! what do I win :D

"Retroactively" I like it and exactly what I found too, ah from initial figures corkbroadband.com isn't making much :D

Gavin

Channel reporting in Adsense is deadly. I have them email me different channel reports on a monthly basis which I whack into a spreadsheet and compare to previous months. If I test new ad layouts etc the channel reports are a great way to see what works and what doesn't.

Is there a 200 max channel limit still?

Status
Not open for further replies.