New way to make more from website (no need to change other ads).

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnhit

Hello, I bet most of you here make some decent earnings from your website/blog every month. But why not make even more ?

We offer you an opportunity to make more money from your website /blog without removing or replacing ANY of your ads in your pages. You won’t need to add more ad slots, it is AdSense safe and best of all it is free both for you and your blog/website visitors.

So, now about what you will need to do :
You will need to post an article in your website/blog about the service we provide
(it is the toolbar for Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer). You will get money for every visitor, who reads the article and downloads the toolbar. You will be paid to PayPal with a $10 minimum every month for the previous month earnings.

Use this opportunity and continuously earn money every month just for one article in your website/blog.

Interested ? Then PM me and I will provide you with all needed information: registration info, example article and free custom images (pictures with your texts and images to get bigger visitor attention).

You can ask questions about the service in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.