Planning a move away from 365/NamesCo

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlemangel

After much deliberation and weighing up the pros/cons of taking on such a task (100+ sites), Ive decided to switch host. I cant put up with the s&*t from NamesCo anymore, and I fear the worst in the switchover to the new server cluster. I mean if they cant maintain an existing server structure, what are the chances of something going wrong with the new setup?

So ... Im moving. To where I dont know yet, but Im looking for opinions from others? Customer support is priority #1 in my opinion.

Does anyone have experience with Host.ie / Blacknight?

link8r

In a similar boat.

BK seem to offer very good support, hosting environment, backups etc. But I'm struggling with their Control Panel and so are a few people I know. I'm not knocking it - I just struggle with it.

Digiweb use H*Sphere so it's quite easy to switch to. Its got a few bugs though. Digiweb dont offer anti-virus/anti-spam :(

babyboy808

I suggest looking into Blacknight, but again their control panel is pretty poor and complicated in my opinion.

hosting365

You could always get a dedicated server with Hsphere (from us or others).. which gives you full control, 24/7 support, and a familiar CP...

We'd also be able to do the migration for you...

harlemangel

H365,

Is this not linked to the existing NamesCo/Reg365 setup? Whats the arrangement with Hosting365 & NamesCo now?

As I mentioned, customer support is one of my top priorities.

hosting365

Hosting365 provide colocation space in our datacentre for Register365.

Our solutions have nothing to do with register / namesco, and we provide support directly from our onsite 24/7 team of engineers.

Status
Not open for further replies.