Post your funniest spam message

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicformedia

Well like the title says...heres mine:

Yes that did actually say that Britney Spears's nasty parts attacked someone...

will be funny to see some other peoples spam - I know I get some hilarious stuff sometimes

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly was it promoting?
Or do I want to know?

gav240z

Spam.

ehhh....ehh...my friend told me...

in fact it wasn't even my friend, it was like a person that my friend knows that asked their friend... :)

See it works, you visited the site :). Spam or no spam you read it :).

I have a terrible dilemna myself, I have been using the same email address for years and so many people have that contact address, but lately I'm getting more and more and more spam.

Its an ISP based email address and they won't do email forwarding (can you believe it?) I want to forward emails from that address to a new one that actually has a credible spam filter) yet I can't do it :(.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Its an ISP based email address and they won't do email forwarding (can you believe it?) I want to forward emails from that address to a new one that actually has a credible spam filter) yet I can't do it :(.

Telstra ? ... (know a few people working there) :D

selleys

Here’s What’s Funny About Spam In Your Inbox.

I woke up this morning to the usual 50 or so messages in my inbox and spam folder. 10 good messages were in the inbox waiting for a read. I read.
40 spam messages were waiting in my spam folder, and I almost deleted them. It’s my morning ritual. Coffee to start the day on the computer. Delete spam.
---------------------------------------------------------
selleys
drivenwide

Status
Not open for further replies.