SEM tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seodude

I came across a new SEM tool yesterday,So i am going to test it out for a few weeks to see if it does the job its supposed to do. Its a feed tool that you can send your feed advert worldwide. It's like setting up ppc campaign its that simple! But with no cost. If this works it could be a unlimited traffic tap. but for the moment i will be the lab rat.:eek:

Seodude

I am Not going to say just yet until i know it works. I dont want fellow Seo's wasting their money.

tomed

Yeah, but thing is.... some of us may have used it before, so for those, it could be a huge anti-climax when you eventually tell us what it is!!!

Seodude

I found out that it is not allowed to post software links here, so my bad and i am sorry. so this thread will no longer be replied too.

tomed

Surely blacknight wouldn't mind you posting a link to the software if it's a genuinely useful link.

Seodude

Sorry guys,

I got a pm from a member who told me that the admin might see my thread as a software violiotion. anyway to make it easy please all pm me your emails so i can send you the software. please test it before you decide to use it. i still do not know what the full outcome of this software is.

Status
Not open for further replies.