SEO - SERP performance, client Versus competitors + reporting, magic tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sligogringo

Hi folks,

Every week I track the SERP performance for a clients website in Google for relevant key phrases such as "wedding coordinator dublin" and many other phrases.

I also record the listings of my clients SERP position versus competitors by comparison in a big spreadsheet, one row for each keyphrase, one column for SERP position.

Each week I record how their position has changed on a new sheet and report to the client at the end of the month.

The task of manually checking/recording the performance of the client website/competitor websites in a spreadsheet is very tedious as you can imagine (serious eye strain + takes a long time)

Does anybody know of a magic tool/software that can run this sort of query/report automatically in Google? :confused:

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks.
SligoGringo

[What I'd love to develop is a magic tool that searches for "wedding coordinator dublin" and then grabs just the URLS of ALL the results in Google (up to page 3), highlighting my clients URL and recording the results so they can be compared on a weekly/monthly basis. Does such a tool exist? ]

davidbrett

I have used both Web Position and Interleado for this. There were issues with Web Position but these may be sorted at this stage.

As an aside I would imagine that checking this on a weekly basis and also comparing to competitors on a weekly basis is overkill. I would only do this monthly if possible. You want to spend your time making changes that have an impact rather than constantly working on report (which is why you are looking for an automated tool).

sligogringo

You can get SEO tool from seobookdotcom. I have been using rank checker for more then 6 months, it is working very fine. You can get others tools from there too. cheers...

Thanks Addy, I'm checking out Rank Checker, its pretty good (not quite what I'm after) and there are some good resources on that website - cheers!

I think since Google shut down their search API I will not find the exact tool that I am after (e.g. enter keyword, returns top 30 results + URL's in a spreadsheet)

Status
Not open for further replies.