trouble ticket system

Status
Not open for further replies.

byronyasgur

have been looking at trouble ticket systems - has anyone got any recommendations - preferably open source or not too expensive - in the ideal world a plugin or core for a C.M.S. - joomla is what i am most familiar with but am open to suggestions / advice

thanks

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
We used to use Perldesk, which was pretty good.

We're currently using Kayako and can't really complain :)

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
have been looking at trouble ticket systems - has anyone got any recommendations - preferably open source or not too expensive - in the ideal world a plugin or core for a C.M.S. - joomla is what i am most familiar with but am open to suggestions / advice

thanks

How advanced does it need to be ... and do end users need access to it or is it just internal ?

byronyasgur

How advanced does it need to be ... and do end users need access to it or is it just internal ?

i dont think it needs to be that advanced really - ticket/title/status & pref send an email on replies - ability to attach files a bonus

it is for end users mainly

i am hoping that there's one out there built for or built into a cms so that i could tie membership, support, newsletter, forums and anything else like that into the one system - i guess that might mean compromising on the quality of system or something so maybe it's a better idea to keep them separate and have 2 logins ... any opinions

had a bit of a go of billets for joomla - anyone tried it

Status
Not open for further replies.