What do you think about www.sphynx.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy808

Great job! - I'd submit that to a few CSS galleries if I was you.

Sphynx

Sorry, i think didn't understud a word "review"... I think, that people show websites here. Sorry for my english.

Yes, that is joomla cms and i like and use that cms since 2001 (before was Mambo, last 1,5 year ago part of programers left mambo and start new cms: Joomla)

Forbairt, i dont need traffic to catalog.ie, because that project is in progress. i put link to catalog.ie from sphynx.ie only to increase pagerank.

Sorry...

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Sorry, i think didn't understud a word "review"... I think, that people show websites here. Sorry for my english.

Yes, that is joomla cms and i like and use that cms since 2001 (before was Mambo, last 1,5 year ago part of programers left mambo and start new cms: Joomla)

I was merely responding to babyboy808's comment that you should submit it to a few css galleries.

Forbairt, i dont need traffic to catalog.ie, because that project is in progress. i put link to catalog.ie from sphynx.ie only to increase pagerank.

Sorry...

No problem was simply saying that you had posted both sites around the same time so ...

Increased traffic and usage .... never really hurts a site ...

Status
Not open for further replies.