Where to advertise job opportunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbehan

Hi lads,

I've got an opening for a web developer to work with me part time (2/3 days a week). It'll be fairly flexible and I want someone with a couple of years experience, so I'm looking towards the freelance market.

Where's a good place to advertise this? I'm thinking creative ireland, freelance ireland, boards, here. Anyone used any of these before, which is the best, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds, Dave

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'd also post on the Open list ...........

davidbehan

I'm looking for a web developer that has the following:

- Must Have: ASP, MSSQL, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, Basic JS
- Really Nice to Have: Strong JS, AJAX, XML
- Nice to Have: ASP.NET, PHP, Design Skills, Fireworks, Photoshop, etc.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience

Job will involve the following types of tasks:

- Taking xhtml/css templates and setting up websites on CMS
- Developing custom CMS's and managing existing websites
- Building Cool Applications and Websites (stuff like ajax applications, scriptaculous/prototype dhtml, automatic mass emailing, sms sending, pdf creation, xml api uploads, google maps, geocoding, and more really geeky stuff)

The majority of this job can be done from own office/home but at least a weekly meeting to discuss projects is required. Preferably I'd like to have the person working beside me so if getting to Navan is handy for you, let me know. I'm looking for someone to do 2/3 days a week initially and I've enough work for the next 3 months, and more projects in the pipeline.

If you are interested, drop me a mail to david@davidbehan.com with an outline of your skillset, some recent projects, availability and expected daily rate.

Thanks in advance!

Rgds,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.