woopra - an alternative to g.analytics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cormac

Have it installed at the moment but I haven't checked in to view the stats since I installed it. Will probably give it the look over again this weekend.

paul

Ninja
Michele if you can add javascript into your MT template then it will work.

I tested it last night and it seems to be cool. It doesn't seem to have as much data as google analytics, but it's cool that you can track visitors in real time, and you can even open a chat window to them.

D

Deleted member 444

but it's cool that you can track visitors in real time, and you can even open a chat window to them.
That seems a bit creepy no?
I think I'd be afraid to return to a site if a chat window opened and the webmaster started talking to me.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've signed up. Seems you need an invitation code to get your sites automatically approved.

Those of you already using it - how long before your sites were enabled?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Both sites that I added have been approved, though I can't get the desktop app to work on Ubuntu :(

FYI it's installed on this site for the moment

cgarvey

/me wonders why so many requests back home, where, surely, 1 or 2 requests would do the same trick. It did slow page loading down on this request (but not, noticably, the other few page requests before this one)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've more or less given up on Woopra

The desktop application will not install on either Mac OS X or on Linux, as it requires a more "up to date" version of Java than the one I have installed.

My Mac has the most up to date version available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.