Status
Not open for further replies.

honeymonster

Finished gleemo.ie last week. Its a website mostly aimed at freelancers, but businesses too, to help find them work. Its free to use.

If you are a web developer, you can set up a profile. People post job you supply info about yourself and your bid. If you are selected you deal with the client directly. And when you have finished you both leave feedback for each other.

Here is a sample profile:

gleemo.ie/soi-accounting-services

Appreciate any comments

Dublin Domainer

I took a quick look at the home page and I think it looks nice - jazzy and interesting. One question sprang to mind, though: have you any way of monitoring those who register with you, other than getting feedback? I mean, you say that these people are 'top rated and best businesses,' but have you any way of really knowing this? I'm speaking as someone who many years ago called a plumber with a huge ad in the Golden Pages to plumb in my washing machine. He came along with a biscuit tin of screws and was horrified I wanted him to do more than fix my hose to the kitchen sink tap. He then asked if I had a neighbour who had a plumbed-in machine he could look at to see how it was done. OK, I know things should have moved on from then, but how can you be sure?

honeymonster

@Dublin Domainer
Thank you for the comments and you are right. You can only tell if a person is good by the feedback left, and we shouldnt be using "top rated" as we have just launched and no one has any feedback. On this I put my hands up.

@waynewex
Thank you for your comments and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.