www.mr2.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

Hi guys, I've been covert for a while, but launched a new site last week. It all happened quite quickly (surprisingly), but I think that is thanks to Joomla and Kunena

I am still looking for a better way to do the PM system, however the rest of the site has come together really fast and I'm happy with it.

Without further a due.... introducing MR2 Drivers a forum based website for Irish and International enthusiasts of the Toyota MR2 :)

Comments, opinions, suggestions welcome.

Geoff

AAA

Hey Man,

Personally Love MR2, especially all the conversions with it :D
For this subject Your website looks perfectly great. Plus as I understand it is of Your personal interest and no "money" side is involved $)

learnpipe

Hi Geoff,

Good work on getting the site up. Looks great - some nice pics. You may have already done so but if not, you should get the UK site to link to you. Also, this is a pretty nice interest. Should you link up with the equivalent MX5, Skyline, etc. sites to create more traction?

Good luck with the site.

All the best, John

Geoff

Thanks for the compliments guys. There's quite a vast International MR2 community so I am in process of seeding feeder links etc from all of those boards. As far as the Internet is concerned it is a quite old topic so it may take a long time to get up there in the SERPS but it's a bit of craic anyways..

Also helpful for finding spare parts for my MR2 :)

The forum is Kunena and integrated with Joomla so easily... Kunena does not have a PM system, I tried JomSocial, but it did not seem to play nicely. So I am using Uddeim and it works great. I would like to rework the message writing interface, but maybe that's a project for another day..

Status
Not open for further replies.