Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco

Hi Peeps, Im new to the site, so let me introduce myself to you all.

29, Dave from Sunderland, have been into website designing/hosting for 9months. Done a couple of sites for family and friends.

Got a new project on the go now, so I've been looking on the t'internet for a template with an Irish Theme for a site I need to design for a local Bar.

Although there are a few templates, these are either PHP or Flash, and I only know HTML/CSS

So, my question is, does anyone know of a site with such templates, or can some clever person design one for me? (possibly for a little fee, payable on completion?)

Many Thanks in advance!
Dave

n3tFl0w

There's a good few sites out there that do HTML/CSS templates... like HTML Templates, HTML Web Templates - Template Monster for example.

There's loads of people on here that might be able to do something for you if you given up(!) doing it for yourself. I presume if your looking for a template that its a fairly small job? Though maybe it isn't?

Disco

Yea, it aint that bigger job, although I would like something nice, and attractive!

Your talking 8 pages max?

n3tFl0w

Well as long as its quite simple then it shouldn't cost you much to do. You might even find a student or someone new in the business to do it for you so as to pad out their portfolio.

There's a marketplace section here which you could post it if you wanted someone from here to do it? Though it might be the wrong place to start looking for someone to do it on the cheap.

Disco

cheers for the heads up. Might have to look at something else, as the client now whats the new company branding.

Status
Not open for further replies.