Is Google Using Bounce Rate to Spy your Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj

Hello All,

I would like to know if anyone else has observed Google spying on your website traffic through Google analytics :eek:

Take for example if you manage to optimize your website on top pages of Google, but visitors do not like your content then google can detect that easily from Google Analytics :cool:

Please read : SEO HAWK - SEO Blog >> Is Google using Bounce Rate to decide SEO Rankings of your website?

This will give you detailed explanation on how Google could be using Bounce rate to decide SEO rankings of your website.

Tugeza

It is obvious Google is somehow extracting info from GA - what I wonder is in case you do not GA at all - would that hurt your rankings. How would Google a "black horse" site sitting in top?

MrFlicks

Interesting thoughts and obseravations Raj!

I have often considered similar things - Anyone who has cPanel with AwStats activated can see way more than those using just site stats page imbeded codes from various pages and that they are gathering info in a similar insightful manner to me thinks Sir.

I have observed that said Awstats like you say are monitoring things just as Google most likely is, but saying that I have also observed that many stat figures are really flwed!

Take for instance the "Back" link/button - assuming just one or two things can be very misleading imho - but then I guess that's how peeps are lead into forming their opimions - so I equally guess this to some extent helps "either us or Google or Awstats or XXXX"

Vertuboutique

Hi,

Do you know about bounce rate ?

Bounce rate is due to garbage traffics.

If you are getting traffics from SEs or organic then you would have very less bounce rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.