Status
Not open for further replies.

lasertech

Hello forum!

I wanted to introduce myself and the Lasertech Printer Cartridges & Office Products affiliate program that is running exclusively with Affiliate Window.

For those of you who don't know or have never heard of us here at Lasertech here is some vital and interesting info:

About Us
Lasertech has been manufacturing high quality printer toner and ink cartridges since 1989 helping customers to save over 40% on their printing costs. Today the company offers customers over 35,000 Printer Cartridges and Office Products all available to but directly from the online store and through their Network of Franchisees in the UK, Ireland and Spain.

We sell toner cartridges and ink cartridges for all of the major printer manufacturers - HP, Lexmark, Epson, Brother and Samsung. Our strongest USP is that we manufacture Lasertech branded high quality Printer Cartridges to full ISO standards at a fraction of the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) price saving our customers over a massive 40%!!! All Lasertech printer cartridges come with a full 12 months guarantee and with an average order value of £200 you can earn some serious cash with Lasertech.

Customer Offers

• Weekly offers and regular promotions
  • ALL online orders earn customers reward points (1 point for every £ spent), which can be redeemed against a wide range of goodies from Gift Vouchers redeemable at a range of popular high street stores to Ipods and Sat Navs.
  • New customers get 250 points when they register with the Online storeDOUBLE reward points available on ALL Lasertech branded products
  • FREE delivery on all orders over £30

The important Bit

Our programme offers excellent commissions on all purchases. For promoting Lasertech we will reward you 6% on all Lasertech branded products and 3% on all other products. Combine this with a 60 day cookie on all purchases and the customer offers above and you have a really strong offering!

Creative
Top notch creative and text links are available through Affiliate Window. There are plenty of styles and sizes available through the Affiliate Window interface and we will be adding more designs as we go. If you find that the creative you want isn’t available just get in touch with us and we can create some bespoke creative for you

In addition we also have a bonus structure in place for top performing affiliates:

Bonus structure –

• Tier 1 - £1001 - £1500 = £25 cash bonus
  • Tier 2 - £1501 - £2000 = £55 cash bonus
  • Tier 3 - £2001 - £3000 = £85 cash bonus

This is great opportunity to promote Lasertech and ring up those sales.

PPC / Brand policy / Policing – The rules
I don’t want to bore you with loads of info (although this is a really important part). We at Lasertech want a fair PPC policy implemented to allow high conversion traffic. PPC Restrictions will be in place but this will be combined with a closed brand bidding group. This is to protect the brand and the message that is displayed whilst benefiting from expert affiliate knowledge in driving conversions. To read them in full have a butchers on the programme page in the Affiliate Window Interface.

To sign up for the Lasertech programme please contact me

Any questions about the programme or to discuss anything then give me a shout. We are really keen to bring on some Irish affiliates and will also look at partnering with PPC affiliates who wish to link directly to the website.

Please get in touch and if you need any help or more info then please contact me!

Cheers
Gareth

Status
Not open for further replies.