Status
Not open for further replies.

statman

Hey everyone, thanks for reading my post. I have been working on blogging lately, and so far I've came up with a decent amount of blogs. In the past 3 weeks, I've created what's below. i'd like you to look at them for layout, color, theme, content, and profitability. I think that my domain names are profitable, but I'm having some trouble getting traffic to them. What is the best way to market a blog? ALso, what is the most popular and most profitable content topics to discuss? I would think current events are important, they seem to draw a crowd.

Thanks for your input!

Post a Comment!
Adverse Credit Remortgage Help
Anti-Virus Online
Bailout Petition
Best Places to Raise a Family
Best Secured Loan
Book Flights Online
Buy Automobiles Online
Buy Beach Condos
Buy Foreclosed
Buy Homes Online
Buy Super Bowl Tickets
Buy Used Cars Online
Buy Video Games Online
Cheap Gas Prices Online
Cosmetic Surgery Service
Download Drivers Online
Foreclosure Grants
Hotel Guide Online
Island Realty
Laptop Shopping Online
Local Doctor
Mesothelioma Lawyers Online
Money Loans and Finance
NBA Merchandise
NFL Merchandise
NFL Online
PC Upgrades Online
Quote Insurance Online
Search Grants
Search Loans
Bandwidth Speed Test
Spring Break 2009
Structured Settlement Online
Timeshares & Rentals
Vacations Guide

K

Kieran

I had a look at some of them and bounced right out again. They look like exactly what they are - blogs to try and make money. You have to make them worthwhile reading. I am trying the same thing at the moment with one blog and it is hard enough work. Load Google Analytics on one or two of them and look at the bounce rate and you see that people will go look and leave just as quickly.

If I was you I would focus on a couple of them build the content in them to make them worhtwhile reading and have content that people want to read and for from there. In the NFL blog there aren't any links to NFL items and here is a spelling misake in the Poll for anti virus.

For example in the anti virus blog you could put some tips on how to avoid viruses - even point to some FREE items that people could use. Write some content about the history of anti virus - do some research on the topic and build a blog that if people go there they will like what they read - maybe even bookmark or send it to friends and revisit it. Hammer it hard with good articels for a while and then do a Google Adwords campaing on one of them for a short period (as much as your budget will allow and see what driven traffic to the site will do when they land and if it monetizes?)

All the best

KD

GimmeDat

How can you expect to make money from these? You have no content. 1 good blog is better than 100 pointless ones.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Do you want our honest opinions or were you just posting them here to get a couple of backlinks?

There's hardly any content on any of those "blogs"

You'd be better off working on one or two quality blogs rather than producing a huge number of sites with no real content

Status
Not open for further replies.