Adobe Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildSaffy

Hi,

Not sure if I am allowed to ask this (or if I am in the right place to ask!) -
I recently misplaced my Macromedia Studio 8 software.

I have been looking around and it doesn't seem to be available anymore - I think I may just have to replace it with Adobe CS3 - where is the best place to buy this?

wildsaffy:confused:

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Do you still have the original mail with the original key if you bought online ? ... try getting in contact with Adobe directly ?

wildSaffy

Forbairt,

I bought it on eBay for about €250 two years ago and unfortunately I did not write the key down anywhere.

It was misplaced at work so my employer says they will replace it - just trying to find a reasonable quote.

Didn't realise it had got so expensive!

Forbairt

Best bet is to buy in the US ... (so if you know anyone going) ... I saved a fortune on it .. posted about it before.

Forbairt

Why is everything that comes into ireland immediately marked up a huge amount ... import duties ? ... tax ...

no idea to be honest ...

CS3 bought in the US ... costs around 1k less than it does in ireland

n3tFl0w

Why is everything that comes into ireland immediately marked up a huge amount ... import duties ? ... tax ...

no idea to be honest ...

CS3 bought in the US ... costs around 1k less than it does in ireland

hmmmmm... interesting. Going to find out.

EdenWeb

Don't buy it in Ireland or anywhere in Europe. You can buy the 'US version' of Master Collection and save yourself 1K. I bought from [FONT=&quot]Adorama.com and it works perfectly.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.