Affiliate Marketing - What CMS Do You Use? If one at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gav240z

Hi Everyone,
I am just wondering what software you use, if any for affiliate marketing?

I am considering giving it a go myself and was wondering how others manage their pages. I think the freedom of CSS / XHTML without constraints of a CMS would be best but keeping pages updated could be a pain?

I'm thinking of just setting up some simple maybe 3-4 pages max, for a program I wish to promote. At this stage the theme is very centralised so I think its safe to just use static pages.

Also when it comes to testing multiple pages, the freedom to radically change your layout could yield interesting results.

Are many of you actively involved in affiliate marketing?

Redfly

Hi Everyone,
I am just wondering what software you use, if any for affiliate marketing?

I am considering giving it a go myself and was wondering how others manage their pages. I think the freedom of CSS / XHTML without constraints of a CMS would be best but keeping pages updated could be a pain?

I'm thinking of just setting up some simple maybe 3-4 pages max, for a program I wish to promote. At this stage the theme is very centralised so I think its safe to just use static pages.

Also when it comes to testing multiple pages, the freedom to radically change your layout could yield interesting results.

Are many of you actively involved in affiliate marketing?

Custom coded XHTML landing pages and wordpress for content building and long tail promotion.

For example, say you are promoting a credit card offer.
-Set up your landing page, split test or MV test it.
-Check what long tail phrases are converting
-Write a blog post with the title as that converting long tail term and get it to rank organically.

Each long tail phase you find that converts, create a new blog post and create custom content for it pushing your landing page which SHOULD get better and better converting as time goes on.

That's my way anyway.

Also, you might want to try "review" type blog posts.

It doesn't have to look like a blog either.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.