Status
Not open for further replies.

eschacha

Hi Guys

I'm a web designer based in Scotland. I'm currently working with a client who has a considerable customer base in the UK and Ireland. His UK customers can currently buy his services online using nochex as his payment provider. As he doesn't want to convert currencies however, he takes payments from Irish customers in euros and banks them in ireland (currently by cheque). nochex only works in £sterling and every other payment processor I can find requires him to have a UK account and convert euro payments to £sterling. The only solution I can find is paypal, though he has had a bad experience with them in the past and refuses to use them. Are their any other paypal / nochex style payment processors based in Ireland that will work exclusively in euros? We don't at this stage want to set up a seperate merchant account, so really looking for an all in one package like nochex / paypal.

Cheers

Ewan

davedave

Hi Ewan,

My website http://www.webpayments.ie lists both Payment Bureaus (paypal/nochex/etc) and payment service providers (realex/Worldnet/etc) who work with Irish merchants. Another option not currently listed on my site but due to be added soon is moneybookers.com

Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.