Any Help Cheap Reseller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddl1

Hi all

am new user and come here to ask one help from you

I have plan to host four Sites and i didn't aware about the hosting.

I had recently visited one hosting company www.hostingspace4u.com they are ready to give me unlimited space at $40/year along with unlimited Transfer,unlimited Email Accounts,unlimited Email Forwards,unlimited MySQL Databases,Forums,Blogging, and more.

Can i purcahse my space from this company.

This cost is real or much cost?
Some one please visit this www.hostingspace4u.com and give me a suggetion.

Some one help me.

Thanks Advance.

Gavin

Any host that gives away unlimited disk space is usually living with their heads in the clouds or are just doing a plain oversell which is dishonest.

Personally I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole...

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't trust a hosting company that used "domain privacy" on their own domain

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
To be honest looking at it .. I'd say its a 15 year old somewhere has set up a business

If I didn't know better I'd just say it was link building with it being your first post

No contact details ?
No telephone number ?

Our inhouse staff is the best in the industry, and is ready to assist you no matter what time or day of the year it is.s
is.s ?
best in the industry ? ... offering unlimited hosting at 40$ I'd assume their inhouse staff is the cheapest in the industry :)

Their click here for live support link doesn't actually do anything :D

and so on .. not wasting anymore time on it

If you really want budget hosting go with dreamhost in the US .. while they do have some major downtime at times ... they are pretty cheap

Really though I'd recommend one of the irish hosts

That's really kinda silly if it is. All he had to do is say "This is my site and this is what I offer" and he wouldn't look foolish. Just my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.