Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfly

Damn. Now everyone has access ;)

Looks great Michele. Would love to see a few new features.

1) Filters for hyphens and numbers.
2) A keyword search
3) An export to csv feature
4) Remove the alexa icon, completely useless.

babyboy808

I like the idea and find the site very easy to use, but sorry to say Michele, the design is terrible, free template?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
1) Filters for hyphens and numbers.

So you'd like to remove domains from the results with them? Or just see them differently?

2) A keyword search
That's already there
3) An export to csv feature
The full list or just the search results that you're looking at?
4) Remove the alexa icon, completely useless.
That's not for your benefit :) As you probably know some people seem to take the Alexa stuff quite seriously, so as it's available we thought we'd just add it in
You might also notice that we're currently sending you to hosterstats for the dns history as well (unless JMCC gets annoyed with me!)

Redfly

Ahh, sorry. Missed the keyword search!

Re: "So you'd like to remove domains from the results with them? Or just see them differently?"

Yea, I'd like the option to remove them.

As for the export, current view would be best. Export all can be done via the all drops view. :)

robototitico

I like this site, and will check it again. Some good domains being discarded there!

As for the design, I think that its fine. A site like this should be functional and not fancy.

Dara

Great resource BK. Quick question as I have actually never bought a .ie myself-is there any tool/site that allows you do a search history on dropped domains to see when origionally registered, by whom etc..? IEDR claim not but seems weird to me-you wouldn't buy a second hand car without knowing milage, previous owner, service history etc..

beanstalk

I've often wonderered that. How does a SE know the age of a .ie domain (I presume it's just from it's earliest indexing record?)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Great resource BK. Quick question as I have actually never bought a .ie myself-is there any tool/site that allows you do a search history on dropped domains to see when origionally registered, by whom etc..? IEDR claim not but seems weird to me-you wouldn't buy a second hand car without knowing milage, previous owner, service history etc..
Click on the "?" beside any domain on the site

It won't tell you who the registrant is, but the nameservers tell their own story

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
We're constantly tweaking that site, so if you have any features you'd like to see let us know - if it makes sense / doesn't hurt small animals etc., it might get added :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If people have any specific features they'd like to see do let us know (no guarantee that we'll do it obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.