Feedback on www.yourshop.ie and general idea please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intec

Hey all,

I've been working away for a while on a new service (times are tough and I need to diversify what my company is doing) and so I was hoping to get some feedback on the new site and the general idea behind the new business before we go for our "official" launch.

The site is at yourshop.ie and the basic idea is that we will handle the stock management, order fulfillment, web hosting and associated technical support for anyone looking to open a new online store.

Basically we become a one stop shop so someone can open and run their own online shop from their house. They can start with 1m2 and expand\reduce their space (and associated costs) as their business needs it.

Please let me know what you think of the basic idea and any suggestions you have for improving the service, the website and\or the "branding"\impression that we are giving with the new site.

Oh I also have yourstore.ie which points to the same place, which domain do you think is better suited from a marketing\branding point of view?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Sounds like a good idea. I think shop is used more than store in Ireland and it's a letter shorter so probably shop. Store sounds good too though :)

Intec

Have updated the contact us page with proper details (meant to do that before alright). RE: Branding, any suggestions?

Intec

As in payment processing? The website software handles all the major payment processors and if there is one that you want which it doesn't handle then we'll write something to do it for you.

We are looking at doing the payment processing on the behalf of our customers through our own merchant account for anyone that isn't large enough to warrant their own merchant account yet but we are still trying to finalise details for this with the bank.

imported_Eoin_

As in payment processing? The website software handles all the major payment processors and if there is one that you want which it doesn't handle then we'll write something to do it for you.

We are looking at doing the payment processing on the behalf of our customers through our own merchant account for anyone that isn't large enough to warrant their own merchant account yet but we are still trying to finalise details for this with the bank.

Thanks - that's what I was wondering. That's a good idea, I've been trying to find out alternatives for people I know who would like to take online payments, but are too small for their own account.

Status
Not open for further replies.