Status
Not open for further replies.

kjt

I wouldn't be too fond of the design. It seems far too simple, and the buttons look pretty ugly imo. Maybe try use a different font and use more of the blue with some h1/h2 tags.

ziycon

I wouldn't be too fond of the design. It seems far too simple, and the buttons look pretty ugly imo. Maybe try use a different font and use more of the blue with some h1/h2 tags.

Its simple as thats what they wanted and they are happy with it, also it was done for free as well, only spent a few hours making it!

ButtermilkJack

Just a small tip on my part... there's no point making your name a mailto link in the footer if you don't make it a valid email address. There are scripts out there that will hide your real email address from crawlers.

Here's one I made (borrowed ;)) earlier...

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var username = "username";
var hostname = "hostname";
var linktext = username + "@" + hostname;
document.write("<a href=" + "mail" + "to:" + username +
"@" + hostname + ">" + linktext + "</a>")
//-->
</script>

Cormac

neato, it hides your email from those without javascript too.
:rolleyes:

From the stats I have collected, there is approx 0.0001% case of non-js based browsers. *

*may not be an accurate figure.

The only foolproof way to avoid any trouble is to setup a contact form. I don't know why you don't have one tbh.

TheMenace

Progressive enhancement is one thing but could we not jump up and down all over someone for having even the smallest bit of non-degradable JS on their site, please? It's becoming tedious.

:mad: - grrrrrrrrr!

Ciarán Mc Cann

Simple, clean, alest it anit messing like alot of other site I have seen. Not excitting or amazing, very basic, but if its wat they wanted and you did it for free its grand, but from a design piont of view, wouldnt be a very good score out of 10 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.