Status
Not open for further replies.

gary.b

I really like that skin - there's something really "nice" about that that 2 halves thing. The background could be a bit better but otherwise it looks great.

The titles need to be a bit more "catchy" - can't think of anything else.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It's the skin's default background.. I'll probably change it completely when I can find a nicer base skin

Which titles? The post titles?

gary.b

Yeah - the post titles - "Monetization Resources" sounds boring. "Abandon your job and make money while you sleep" is cliche but "works"

Cormac

I think it's a bit too plain and boring myself.
I don't see the relevance of the header image either

There doesn't seem to be any modification to the original wp theme - Fjords03 1.0 | Theme viewer - beside from some adsense placement.

Is this more of a site announcment over a site review?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
More of an announcement / plea for suggestions :)

I really must change the header image ...

At least I now have the software to do so !

ButtermilkJack

Very nice site. I like the look of it. Really clean and fresh.

Just thought I'd point out a typo in case you missed it. In the first article "Chitika - Contextual Ads...", you haven't changed the code line that you suggest needs changing...
ch_non_contextual = 1;
to
ch_non_contextual = 1;
Best of luck with the site.

Gavin

I like this theme, very easy to look at and read.

The header image will make a major change on the design and you might want to use an image that says 'hey look at me, I am rich.' John Chow would be the perfect example.

gary.b

heh - i think it has some very smart pattern recognition (OCR or just lines? or both?).

I tried making stuff in Gimp that would match a bank note so that Photoshop would fail to load it - but, obviously - didn't get very far. Photoshop is smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.