RSS Subscriber Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Yes and I think that I truly broke my RSS feeds trying to switch to feed burner (just for pint too).

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Breaking RSS is fun :)

When I deleted most of my blog accidentally I killed my RSS for a couple of days in the process!

Gavin

Hmmm whatever floats your boat.

I am highly annoyed because I am usually good at these little tech things and I really want that pint.

Gavin

Just the one? Ha.

I have my name down for Bar Camp Dublin so I will probably see you at that but the days of drinking at 9am are well past me.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Just the one? Ha.

I have my name down for Bar Camp Dublin so I will probably see you at that but the days of drinking at 9am are well past me.

I generally behave myself until later in the day ...

I'll need to make sure I've got somewhere to stay sorted out nearby as well ... drink + car == bad idea

Gavin

If you need a hotel let me know as I did SEO for a booking company here in Dublin and still have good contacts in there.

I would offer you a room in my apartment but something tells me you wouldn't be up for sleeping in the bath with a blanket.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you need a hotel let me know as I did SEO for a booking company here in Dublin and still have good contacts in there.

I think I know which one :)

We also host a rather large hotel site (or three), but I don't have that many contacts
I would offer you a room in my apartment but something tells me you wouldn't be up for sleeping in the bath with a blanket.
Heh
No offence, but at my age I relish a bed

Gavin

As far as I know that company doesn't host any of their sites in Ireland, even though I advised it. :rolleyes: Ah well, they still rank #1 for some of the best keywords.

No, I understand you old folk need a hospital like bed. :p

Gavin

Ugh I have walked into that one. :eek:

I am with H365 at the moment which is priceless, more knowledge of the online industry.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
isn't it? ;)

At first I was worried that Michele would kick me off this forum but now I know he isn't like that, or is he? :p

Your employer is also a member....

As long as you don't spam the forums with crap I don't see any reason why I would ban you or anyone else

Gavin

Is he? What member name does he go by?

*requests another name change*

One thing I never do is spam any forum and sure look at all that free quality content I have posted on here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.