Status
Not open for further replies.

Anouilh

A very clear and readable site. The font is pleasing and the colour scheme easy on the eye. I'm not a great news buff but shall use this site in future for keeping up to date. Would it be possible to have an occasional photo or artistic design? I'm a sucker for visual material and tend to visit most where there are nice graphics.

vinnyglennon

Feedback

Hi Anouilh,
Thanks very much. I agree with the visual aspect. One example is on the day in pictures section. Also more importantly, if you search a topic or for a word, you will then all the latest stories with this, as well as photos and youtube videos about this subject. For Example on Bertie Ahern
Hope this helps, and if you know of any other quality papers missing, please let me know.
Vinny

Anouilh

Belated thanks for redirecting me to a very good page where there is a lot of interesting links. I cannot see that you have missed any important publications.

Anouilh

There is a very good group on Flickr called Finding Ireland. Perhaps linking in some way there could help people discover your site? Just a thought...

googlebomber76

Nice clean site Vinny....well done!!

Two things.........

I found the main font very small, if I use internet explorers text size increaser it only increaces the size of the font on the tag clouds at the top not on the headlines........if there was an option on the site to increace the font that would be excellent.....I know it's possible I just don't know how.....

Second thing I can't remember the domain name.....done a few searches for a .com domain and there's not much to choose from when it comes to news sites...

this was available latestworldnewsupdates.com could be google friendly .......and I could be wrong....:D

great site overall.....best of luck with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.