statusireland.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteH

Hi,
As a hobby and sometimes for a little money I like to do web development and in order to learn a few things that I was interested in I set up a site called statusireland.com The site gives charts and graphs for various statistics about Ireland including house prices, population, climate and stuff like that. While I am interested in the topic of the site it is the learning behind the building that I am most interested. If you would like to give some feedback then I would love to hear it.
thanks,
Ste

n3tFl0w

Reall;y interesting site.... JUst spent about 10 minutes(That's alot for me!) looking over the various information. Very interesting.

As for the design the drop shadows are a bit big for me, but all in all a good site.

SteH

Thanks very much for the feedback. Glad that you spent more than even a minute on the site. I'll take you shadow comment into consideration. thanks again.

D

Davthalas

Nice site, very clean looking design.

The only thing I would say is that the area containing the content has too much empty space on the right hand side...maybe increase the width of your content or put something else there, or alternatively add some left margin to make it more centered.

Status
Not open for further replies.