Where should I be looking for backlinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy808

Don't concentrate too much on page rank, I think the key is to get links from relevant sites in your area.

rooneydavid

Google cares about who links to who. So back links matter when it comes to google, your links to someone will count to them. You should start with finding sites and blogs like your own. Find blogs that talk about phones, mobiles, bluetooth, skype, voip and post comments with your url. That should get you alot of back links after a while.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Google cares about who links to who. So back links matter when it comes to google, your links to someone will count to them. You should start with finding sites and blogs like your own. Find blogs that talk about phones, mobiles, bluetooth, skype, voip and post comments with your url. That should get you alot of back links after a while.

Most blogs use "nofollow" on comments, so I don't see how they count

rooneydavid

Its up to your self, but its a little messed up to look for links to your site when you dont give links from yours.....

googlebomber76

Its up to your self, but its a little messed up to look for links to your site when you dont give links from yours.....

Going on that theroy do you think there's any way Nokia and LG would link back to my site :)

The Viewty for example, i'm on a mission to make the apple iphone look like something your granny would use, do you think LG would give me a backlink for christmas?

LG Viewty KU990 -Touchscreen HSDPA iPhone killer [LG Viewty KU990 -Touchscreen HSD] - €649.00 : irishmobile.ie, online store

babyboy808

Going on that theroy do you think there's any way Nokia and LG would link back to my site :)

The Viewty for example, i'm on a mission to make the apple iphone look like something your granny would use, do you think LG would give me a backlink for christmas?

LG Viewty KU990 -Touchscreen HSDPA iPhone killer [LG Viewty KU990 -Touchscreen HSD] - €649.00 : irishmobile.ie, online store

Your comparing the iphone to that pre-dated brick? It has the technology, but it's completely let down by the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.