• Waste of good Storage space

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BizSales.ie

Irish Businesses for Sale in Ireland Buying Selling in Ireland

http://www.BizSales.ie

BizSales is an internet driven Business Brokerage that facilites the sale of small & medium medium sized businesses.
Agents of BizSales are highly skilled local business professionals who facilitate sellers and buyer of businesses in the sale and purchase of a business or franchise.

The BizSales Network is an association of local business broker agencies or franchises. Each is independently owned and managed with their own associates. Each provide a full range of brokerage and other services to small and medium sized businesses in their area. Each lead the market in professionalism, experience and sales of businesses in their area.

Company History

BizSales was founded in 2005 in Ireland and grown exponentially due to the simplicity of it's business model. The company has created a service and a business model where everyone benefits. The company has now agents located all all over the world.

TheMenace

I don't have time to go into exactly what's wrong with your website (clue: everything). Suffice to say you should really have gotten a professional to do it for you if you want anyone to take it seriously.

Thumbs

There's obviously quite a bit of work gone into it from the content side of it, however, the design does leave much to be desired. As TheMenace says, you really should have gotten a pro/semi pro to do it for you to be taken seriously.

paul

Ninja
owww my eyes ! (sorry) images are all messed up, i.e. problems resizing them and displaying them with different dimensions.

It would be nice to see how many sales you have facilitated, like a stats box , many near the sellers and buyers numbers that are registered.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The site is horrific.

It could be fantastic, but at the moment it looks like one of those awful cheap pyramid scheme sites

ziycon

The design is something to be worked on but i see great potential in the site if the design was fixed!

johnmryan

The site is not as terrible as i thought - having read the reviews...

But if the site and you are to be taken seriously perhaps you should consider a content management system with the designs included, I know there are some really good CMS out there, perhaps you could consider one of those, you would not be loosing your work, the content should easily be transferable and maybe even some of the design…

Onepagefree

Probably useful website, but robust fulfillment. For example, look at
estbygg.onepagefree.com The design is better and it is free website.

louie

very good idea, but as they say above the site needs a better design.
Excessive use of tables and no css makes it look like it was designed by my 4 year old daughter. You could at least try to attach a css file and set the border for the tables.
You put a lot of work into it and probably spending a lot of money in the wrong places.
Put you marketing hat on and think.

louie

From SEO purpose try changing the description tag more often or don't use it at all, and for god sake, put all that javascript into an include file or <script>...</script> tag as it takes most of your heading page.

I liked the site. I don't understand the comments of the previous contributors. I found it as I was looking to sell my business and I think both the idea and the site are actually quite good, well laid out and easy to navigate.

Any of the group any other ideas on where I may find a buyer for my business ?

briangoggin4@gmail.com

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Why are there no web sites for sale - what is i am missing? Also I just got an email from them saying there is an event on in Merrion Sq, Dublin 2 regarding selling your business. I shall see if they are any better in the flesh.

Got an email as well .. now given I didn't sign up for anything its a bit cheeky ?

Status
Not open for further replies.