1 Bag of RSS feed: 100% RDA of internet. Warning: may contain nut traces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary.b

Just curious: What do all of you use to read your RSS ? What's in your feed bag ?

Personally - i stick with Opera's inbuilt reader.

I generally keep up to date with these:

What's in your list ?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I generally use Thunderbird

I've currently got about 250 feeds in there, but that's because I dumped in a rather silly OPML file the other week .. The list needs some serious trimming!

Cormac

I'm using Netvibes as my web reader and TBird as my desktop reader.

I have subscribed to all of the blogs as featured on this forum and a few others.

RedCardinal

Google Reader - great except for some latency issues.

Currently about 150 feeds from SEO to usability to technology to Irish.

davidbehan

I use FireFox Live Bookmarks... currently reading LWF, Kick.ie, RedCardinal, Granddad's blog, sitepoint blogs and articles, etc. adding listapart now. :D

Cormac

Yes..kind of. I have subscribed to this forum thru Netvibes but it only shows the first post of the thread. It doesn't show the user who started the thread or any replies...so it's kind of useless really.

davidbehan

I do but don't find it useless. I use it to see what new topics have been created so I can jump to them quickly without having to browse the whole site and if I'm interested in any I usually reply so I'm updated of new replies and stuff! :D

Cormac

that's all it can be used for though (it's the only reason i still have it in netvibes :))

There seems to be a bit of niche for a Forum RSS Reader it would seem.

kae

I use Akregator (KDE-basd RSS reader).

rss feeds I use:
the register, planet postgresql, planet mysql, planet kde, kde dot news, the daily wtf, planet php, ajaxian, ieblog, planet ilug, kfm bugtracker, slashdot, database journal news, the space elevator reference, firebug, user friendly, irishwebmasterforum.com, devshed

Status
Not open for further replies.