Status
Not open for further replies.

sticker

Bear with me on this one! >

I got an email from Digiweb today - they're hosting an Online Edge seminar soon.
link here if you're interested
Online Edge - Can your Business afford to miss these FREE seminars?

One of the speakers is from omniserve.ie - His topic: "making the most of your website"
-

Check out the testamonials page - not what you'd expect from an individual lecturing on good website practices!OMNISERVE - Revolutionary websites in 60 minutes

All the clients (two mentioned twice) are built by
Web design dublin, website design dublin, website designers dublin, Websites Dublin, Website Development Dublin,

(granted they're probably the same management - but they should have altered the links...)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Well you can't see anything separate from Digiweb and the IE domain simply redirects to omniserve.digiweb.ie

Cormac

An elaborate title tag merits a site to be nominated as worst site of the week these days? Has the internet reached tipping point? Are there no bad sites left on the interweb?

Cormac

Wozzer!
All is alive and well in hideous web design. Thank jebus for fruitcake fence loving mental folk.

gav240z

An elaborate title tag merits a site to be nominated as worst site of the week these days? Has the internet reached tipping point? Are there no bad sites left on the interweb?

Well the SEO was one part of it. The Joomlaish style cookie cutter template and table soupe code also got my vote. Also its poor load times and usability didn't help it.

Next time I'll try harder to find ugly websites :).

Status
Not open for further replies.