Status
Not open for further replies.

n3tFl0w

I had to do a double take on that. I thought my mac was up to something odd... Who does that scrolling text? Ever?

Drang3d

It does look very templated, it gives me an oscommerce kind of feel but you can't knock their SEO (No. 10 for "web design" Google.ie).

n3tFl0w

I'm constantly amazed by the number of terrible websites that belong to "web designers" in this country. My sites probably aren't much better but I don't claim to be trying to make money from this game. Its shocking. But its probably not not localised to here, I probably just get more upset about it when the company claims or says its Irish.

n3tFl0w

That is pretty good. Looks like a piss take though - look at the question at the bottom... but still good find. 1 million hits a day my arse. But I wonder do redbull really sponsor it...?

Remo

Found it

So does that mean I have won €5?

Pay Pal "add to checkout"

Bow-WowBooks.com: STORE

Well I semi cheated as I used site: and have zero idea how you can get to that page navigating the site.

The prize has to go to the person that can get past finding PDFs as they will have wasted precious minutes from there life by then

n3tFl0w

eh... click on the stupid splash intro image. Click on the stupid right hand side image for "grown-ups". Then click on the the stupid right hand side image for the store. But unfortunately it only sells that t-shirt.

laughably bad. but made me smile in its crapness so does that cancel it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.