Status
Not open for further replies.

BNoland

Hi

Hi,

Very much a newbie!
I'm a mod on a couple of forums and have one of the "build your own site!" things.
I'm considering getting a domain soon and figured I'd hang out here for a while and get some tips and advice.

:D:D

EasyLSP

Hello from Fethard

Hello,

I am new to this forum and looking forward to all the goodness coming from it. I am in a very small team of webmasters and hoping to learn new tricks by joining this forum.

corpusclered

Hello, I'm Corpusclered from South East Asia. Just got here because it seems to be interested for having here.

Good day to all of you.

Gossip Junkie

Hello there

Hi I'm Krisel from Philippines, your newest member, I guess. Anyway, I found this forum while I was looking for some tutorial on how to redirect domain name.

brandyheron

Just arrived

Hi, I have just arrived here, I need to know all the terms of usage and all the rules and regulations. I hope to be happy partner to discuss.

White_wd

Heya guys
First of all, I'm Maryus. I'm romanian, but live in Cork. Second, my english is not verry good, so scuse me if I do more mistakes in discutions :)
I'm not really a webmaster, because I'm in this domain from 1 year. I work with Joomla CMS, but I have more knowlege about PHP, MySQL, CSS, etc.
I think this is enought for the moment.
See you on the forum.

limericklad

Hi All,

I suppose I am the latest newbie, I hope to be a good contributor and also be able to gain knowledge in all the areas I am lacking in.
Great to be here, this "space" is a might resource for information and has many answers to questions I haven't even asked yet.
Limerick lad

Status
Not open for further replies.